March 20, 2011

Kisses


Kissing your love is one of the most fun and beautiful things you can do. There’s more than just the lips and cheeks, and kissing different parts of his or her body can mean different things. Here, we explain it all, what different kisses on different parts of your love means 

Kiss on the hand means : FRIENDSHIP. 
Kiss on the nose means : YOU’RE CUTE. 
Kiss on the cheek means : I NEED YOU. 
Kiss on the neck means : I WANT YOU. 
Kiss on the lips means : I LOVE YOU. 
Kissing with eyes closed means : I’M IN LOVE WITH YOU. 
Kissing with eyes opened means : I’M WATCHING WHERE YOUR HANDS ARE GOING. 
The military Kiss means ….. “Keep It Simple Stupid”.. 
Stolen Kisses ARE THE SWEETEST! (Always want to return it) 
Morale of the story is … Its not WHO you are KissING but WHERE you’re KissING that matters 

Other signs ….. 
Often thinking of you means : I CARE FOR YOU 
Holding hands means : I LIKE YOU 
Looking into the eyes means : DO YOU LOVE ME? 
Squeezing fingertips means : I WANT A Kiss 
Leaning on the shoulder means : COMFORT ME 
Getting occasional short hugs means : I MISS YOU 
Biting lips means : I AM JEALOUS 
Winking at you means : I WANT TO GO WITH YOU 
Playing with your hair means: I ADORE YOU 
Stepping on toes means: I HATE YOU 
Getting hit in “very painful places” means : I REALLY HATE YOU 
Dreaming of you at night : YOU’RE SOMEONE SPECIAL 
Always being with you means : I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT YOU 
Wearing his or her ring means: YOU’RE MINE FOREVER 
Often giving you something means : CARE FOR YOU VERY MUCH 
Placing hands on shoulder means : GET THE HINT STUPID!!!

source: http://strawberrytelle.tumblr.com/post/1282030680

No comments: