March 24, 2011

what a day!

I wet my hair kanina and it's okay naman after 2 days rebonding kaya lang may waves pero konti lang yet for me it's as if nagpa relax lang ako. Hayyyy! Pero need ko talagang pumunta ng school so I need to take a bath.

I went to school kanina around 7am kasi naman di ako mapakali kung INC ba ako or failed on my Health Economics subject. In fairness parang nag exercise lang ako papuntang 4th floor :t:. When I receive my grades, I was in a state of pure happiness :33: kasi naman wala akong nakitang failing grade and INC on that paper. I was ready also to take the exam that morning pero thank God! :a2:

So yun, nagpa-enroll ako and the procedure was so tiring. Ilang ulit kaming umakyat patungong 4th floor and balik naman sa ground floor.:y: Pero worth it naman.
After school, we went to Robinson's Place. I'm with Shielany, Edelyn and Irene. We bought some stuff for our duty in Cebu. (bond papers, pens, notebook, new undies...) and then we ate in the food court. I also went to Travel Club to check on Jansport backpacks and I also bought Ben10 toy for Hexen. After Rob, Shielany and I went to Gaisano to buy Grocery then I went home. It was raining on my way home and nagamit ko yung new umbrella ko. :18:

:face26:

No comments: