September 11, 2011

E.R. (Sept. 8 & 9, 2011)

:0b2: It was my first time to be assigned at Bethany Emergency Room(E.R.). At first, I was so anxious but as hours:face64:goes by, my level of anxiety lessened:face35:. The second day, because I was early:face64:together with Brian and Juanela, we are assigned to the dialysis unit. It was a nice experience to be there and we monitored patients every 30 minutes. I learned a lot for this week's duty and next week will be the last duty for E.R. And by the way, our C.I. let us work by ourselves and she really wants us to learn and perform like a nurse. :face44:

5 comments:

jenn said...

OMG! emergency room. nakakatakot naman xD parang jan mo ma experience maka kita ng mamatay na or surviving pa. hooo! o____O

The Great Mbah Dukun said...

wow E.R. when i was medical student, i had duty in E.R. oh it was so make me tired

Unknown said...

@jenn: na experience ko na yung may namatay.. mixed emotions..

@The Great Mbah Dukun: I agree! are you a doctor now?

cardiacku said...

E.R is very busy departement in hospital

Nelson said...

Hello my friend ! I wish you a wonderful tuesday. Greetings from Rio deJaneiro/Brasil