June 27, 2012

I was absent!

I had no choice but to be absent in my review, well actually it's the 2nd day of our pre-board exam. I have to attend to this hearing in LTFRB court for our business and it's a matter of prioritization. I will take my board exam this December so I think it's okay to be absent. The hearing started at 10:45am and I was there at 9am. Thank goodness I have with me my phone so I was not that bored. It ended at 12 noon and I went to the supermarket to buy grandma's milk. I had plan to buy a cake but my step mom said that she ordered a cake so I bought something else. When I arrived home they are about to eat lunch and I was on time. I ate a lot and yes I felt guilty. I know I need to lose weight but I'm on it (soon). I took photos because I'm bored. Anyways, thanks for reading my post. ϵ( 'Θ' )϶

the cake!