April 23, 2013

Reading


When I was in high school I was so curious why some of my classmates read novels. Because of my curiosity I also tried it. The first book I've read was Sweet Valley Twins. I got hooked with it for months and every 3 days I have to finish it because of the deadline in our school library. Then last novel is somewhat new adult because there was a sex scene and after that I stopped reading fictional books. It's just now that I went back to my reading after graduation. Actually "SECRET**" is the reason why. I started to read topics in the forum about books and I got curious and I wanna read again. The first book that I selected to read is Fifty Shades of Grey. Good thing the book is interesting and it's really a good start then my reading went on. But the problem is that I got easily distracted so I can't finish a book easily but anyways I just love to read in my free time and it's my routine to read before going to sleep because it's my sleep-inducing activity. I'm not good in giving reviews but I can give ratings. So here are my ratings of the book that I've read.


My Rating: ★★★★★

                               My Rating: ★★★★


      My Rating: ★★★★

    My Rating: ★★★★

             My Rating: ★★★★

2 comments:

Aaron Grey said...

Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider a shout out to my website on your next post, I’ll return the favor. Please email me back. Thanks!

Aaron Grey
aarongrey112 at gmail.com

Insurance blog

Roxanne Gana said...

ive read the 3 fifty shades and they were okay, just to have an open mind about it. the fault in our stars namn made me cry. A lot. lols. saw your blog from a symbianize ebook section. and thought to visit. keep posting