April 06, 2014

My Makati Life

I so miss my Makati life. I stayed in Makati for nearly 5 months. I stayed in a dorm in J. Victor St. In Brgy Pio Del Pilar. Everyday I walked 2 blocks to buy pan de sal for breakfast and sometimes with butter or cheese then kain sa receiving area ng dorm. I worked nearby so walang hassle sa traffic kasi naglalakad lang ako. Palagi akong nagbabaon for lunch para tipid in a way and hindi ako nagsawa sa tortang talong and egg for lunch. Pero minsan naman sa pantry in the office na ako bumibili ng lunch. Dahil morning shift ako palagi, before I go to work bumibili muna ako ng yogurt or sometimes hot fudge sa Mcdo and sometimes eat banana to make me happy. Then work work work. After shift naman minsan I bought fries and pineapple juice sa Mcdo or minsan sundae then lakad papuntang dorm. Pag rest days naman, maglalaba ako and then stayed in the room and listen to my iPod or my favorite radio station which is Easy Rock 96.3. Minsan mag surf ng Internet or maghanap ng kausap online since free naman wifi sa dorm. Pag sahod naman I always go to Glorietta and go grocery shopping sa SM or sometimes Waltermart alone ha. By the way here are random photos. 
Outside my dorm



Everyday route...



Aegis Makati

5th floor lobby



Comfort food! Love ko 'to!


To be continued... Medyo tinatamad ako mag post..

No comments: