April 02, 2011

Stepping out of my comfort zone


I will be leaving for Cebu tomorrow together with the 1st batch for the Psychiatric Cebu Affiliation. This will be my first time to be away from home without my papa or lola with me. I will be on my own and be responsible for everything. I'm going to miss Hexen:face32: and everyone at home but hey it's only for 2 weeks:f: Anyway it's my first time to be away this long. I will be missing my routine here at home and aside from that I'm afraid and anxious to meet my patient there. I wish and pray that whoever my patient is, he/she will be nice and be cooperative. I also pray for the success and also safety on our way to Cebu and back to Tacloban. I'm having mixed emotions right now, I'm kind of excited and worried, I don't really know what's going to happen. Wish me luck:x::face45:

No comments: