May 10, 2011

Coffee


Guess what's in the mug? My favorite coffee:37:. It's a pleasure whenever I sip coffee and it does not mean a specific coffee but any kind of coffee. I like it latte, espresso, iced, frap, cappuccino, brewed and down to simple coffee that's bought in a retail store. So what's really in coffee that I love or like most?
Well it contains caffeine that wakes me up in the morning or whenever necessary and it is also a source of antioxidants. (Antioxidants are substances or nutrients in foods that can prevent or slow oxidative damage to our body. When our cells utilize oxygen, they naturally produce free radicals (by-products) which can cause damage to other cells. Antioxidants act as "free radical scavengers" and hence prevent and repair damage inflicted by these free radicals.)
There are lots of benefits of coffee and when there is positive side there is always the negative side. Whatever it is, it still is my favorite drink. :face18:

No comments: