November 02, 2013

An update!

Time flies so fast when you're having fun huh? It's November and my October was so great! I got out of my comfort zone and some magic happens. I met someone who is so caring, thoughtful, sweet, generous, hmmm what else? I was treated like a VIP for days when I was with him. I also went job hunting all by myself in the city where I'm not so familiar with. I met new friends and did things I thought I could not do. Got homesick so bad that I went home the next day. Cried so much the first night in my new room. When I think and look back about my October I felt really nice about myself and it made me love myself more and also it made me opened my mind to new experiences and whatever it is coming my way. So I'll just post random photos about my October. I wish November will be more exciting.
Window seat of course! :)

Men in blue barong picked me up at the airport..

Gifts. There's more but it's not to be posted. :))

First time to watch a movie in a big cinema. 

A view from the top. 

Lack of sleep but it's all worth it! 

No comments: